- What is conscious parenting?
- The pillars of conscious parenting
- The benefits & the struggles of conscious parenting
- Let’s start consciously parenting today
- Real-life situations using conscious parenting
INTRODUCTION TO CONSCIOUS PARENTING
All the parenting methods out there can be overwhelming. But guess what? You don’t actually have to learn anything new to parent. In this class, Erin shows you how to lean more into yourself; creating the loving parent-child relationship we all want.
As parents, we always want what’s best for our children.
Yet in today’s world, we can feel overwhelmed with the endless conflicting advice on how to raise our children. Conscious parenting is an approach unlike any other because rather than learning how to be a specific type of parent, we instead learn to be our authentic selves.
This class will focus on:
- What conscious parenting is and what conscious parenting is not
- The four pillars of conscious parenting, complete with a printout to explore the four pillars
- What you can expect when you become more conscious of your parenting approach
- How to handle the pushback you may receive from your partners, co-parents, grandparents, etc.
- The easiest ways to introduce conscious parenting into your life
- How to handle real-life parenting situations as a conscious parent